1. Unplug the power cable for 30 seconds and plug it in.
2. Make sure the power supply is plugged to an active wall outlet and the outlet is switched on.
3. Verify if the LED on the power supplier is on.
4. Check if all cables are properly connected and that the receiver is switched on
1. Press the OPERATE button on the Remote Control Unit.
2. Make sure the Remote Control Unit is active.
3. if the LED is blinking when the remote is in use try to: Remove batteries, Press repeatedly the buttons, Leave the remote control for a couple of minutes, Insert the batteries
4. Turn the receiver off and on.
5. Unplug the power cable for 30 seconds and plug it in.
6. Follow the instructions above for frozen channels.
1. Re-connect the power cord
2. Make sure that no button on your STB’s RCU is stuck down (as above)