1. Make sure the SCART cable is connected to the VCR connector on the STB’s rear panel.
2. Make sure you programmed correctly your decoder and your VCR.
3. The decoder is using date and time broadcasted, it happens that some broadcaster are sending wrong data, signal it on our website.
1. Make sure you do not switch your STB off and on during recording.
2. Hand–tighten the SCART (VCR) connection between the STB and VCR.
1. Make sure you do not press MENU or VOLUME buttons on the STB or RCU.
2. Make sure the VCR is connected to the SCART VCR output if your decoder have 2 SCART.